5 Minute Blender Enchilada Sauce
Author: Pinch of Yum
Serves: makes about 4 cups
- 1 28 ounce can whole peeled tomatoes (refilled once with water)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons taco or Southwestern seasoning
- half an onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed
- ½ teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- Blend everything together. 🙌
For extra flavor and depth, simmer it all together for a while, maybe 15-30 minutes. But you can use it right out of the blender, too.
Freezes just fine!
Nutrition is for half a cup (1/8th of the recipe).
Recipe by Pinch of Yum at http://pinchofyum.com/5-minute-blender-enchilada-sauce