There are close to 500 recipes on Pinch of Yum. I consider all of them pretty tasty, but some of them are shinning stars.
But it’s a bit of challenge to sort through hundreds and hundreds of posts in order to find those shining stars, so I decided to put together a cookbook that contains the top 25 recipes on Pinch of Yum from 2012. Here’s the good news: it’s a free cookbook for anyone that follows Pinch of Yum on Facebook.
Here’s how to download the Top 25 Recipes on Pinch of Yum free Cookbook.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/pinchofyum Note: You must be using a computer. A phone or tablet won’t work.
- Click on the image that says Free eCookbook
- Click to “like” Pinch of Yum
- Click the link to download the free cookbook.
- The file will download onto your desktop or downloads folder. After downloading you can synch the file with your phone or tablet.
Thanks for checking it out. I hope it brings lots of tasty into your kitchen and onto your table.