5 Minute Magic Green Sauce – SO AWESOME. Totally vegan and made with easy ingredients like avocado, olive oil, cilantro, lime, garlic, and parsley!
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup packed parsley and cilantro leaves (combined)
- 1 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of one lime (or two – get lots of limey goodness in there!)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pistachios (you can sub other nuts – see FAQs)
- Pulse all ingredients – except pistachios – in a food processor until incorporated.
- Add pistachios and pulse until mostly smooth (depends on what consistency you want).
- Serve as a dip, spread, or sauce — or add additional water or oil to thin the sauce for use as a dressing or a marinade.
The equipment section may contain affiliate links to products we know and love.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green sauce, avocado sauce, pistachio sauce