Spin those salad wheels with this Basic + Awesome Chicken Quinoa Salad that’s easy to customize. Cherry tomatoes, shredded bits of artichoke, tender chicken, and fluffy quinoa all snuggled between pieces of fresh spinach.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced (I use pulled rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (I buy this pre-packaged, usually comes in 8–10 ounce packages)
- 1–2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- one 14-ounce can chopped artichokes, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette of choice (I used the Panera at Home Greek dressing)
- a handful of spinach or other fresh greens of choice
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Season to taste. YOU’RE DONE!
- Category: Salad
- Method: Toss
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken quinoa salad, quinoa salad, chicken salad