Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte – 3 ingredient perfection! featuring almond milk, matcha powder, and honey or agave. Vegan, dairy free.
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1-2 teaspoons agave or honey (more to taste)
- In a glass jar, mix the matcha green tea powder with a little bit of water – just enough to form a paste. Stir it up until there are no clumps.
- Add the milk and and agave. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously until incorporated. Let sit for a minute so any remaining clumps settle to the bottom. Carefully pour into a glass with ice and enjoy!
If you have a mesh strainer, you can also pour the matcha latte through it to remove clumps. I am usually too lazy to get it out in the morning which is why I just let it settle for a second and then pour carefully enough so that the little clumps just stay put in the bottom of the jar.