Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte featuring almond milk, matcha powder, and honey or agave. Totally vegan 3-ingredient perfection!
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1–2 teaspoons agave or honey (more to taste)
- In a glass jar, mix the matcha green tea powder with a little bit of water – just enough to form a paste. Stir it up until there are no clumps.
- Add the milk and agave. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously until incorporated. Let sit for a minute so any remaining clumps settle to the bottom. Carefully pour into a glass with ice and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: Asian-Inspired
Keywords: green tea latte, matcha latte, iced latte, iced matcha