This super simple recipe for Minty Chocolate Oreo Truffles uses Oreo cookies to make fancy little treats that are the perfect Christmas party food!
- 1 package Mint Oreos
- 1 block cream cheese (1/3 less fat works)
- almond bark (I like to use both chocolate and white chocolate)
- Crush the Oreos – ziplock bag and a rolling pin work well.
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the Oreo crumbles.
- Roll the mixture into small truffle-sized balls.
- Freeze the truffles while you melt the almond bark.
- Roll the truffles into the melted almond bark and let dry … and decorate!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oreo truffles, truffle recipe, mint chocolate truffles