Oatmilk Honey Latte – a delicious homemade morning treat! Steaming hot, rich, and dark coffee that’s satisfyingly creamy, barely sweet, and warm-spiced.
- 3/4 cup oatmilk
- 1–2 tablespoons honey (depends how sweet you like it)
- tiny tiny pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of strongly brewed coffee (decaf, in my case!)
- dusting of cinnamon, optional
- Pour the oatmillk, honey, and salt into a glass jar. Microwave for about a minute, until very hot.
- Put a cap on the jar and wrap with a towel (the metal lid will get hot). Shake until foamy and delicious.
- Pour your milky mixture into a mug. Add coffee. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Your cozy morning awaits.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Brew
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oatmilk latte, oatmilk honey latte, dairy-free latte, honey latte, homemade latte