These peanut butter banana power oats are packed with protein and fiber for a healthy start to your day! Quick, easy, and peanut butter delicious.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup water
- pinch salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 banana (I used a frozen one)
- 1 tbs. flaxmeal
- 1 tsp. packed brown sugar
- pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 tbs. peanut butter
- Combine oats, water, and salt in a bowl. Beat the egg white, then whisk it in with the uncooked oats.
- Microwave for 2 minutes (or boil on stovetop). Check consistency and continue to heat as necessary until the oats are fluffy and thick.
- Thaw banana, mash, and add to oats. Heat another 30 seconds in microwave.
- Stir in flax, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Top with peanut butter!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter banana oats, oatmeal breakfast, peanut butter oats