This Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus has amazing flavor and just 118 calories! Takes 5 minutes and you can serve it with anything.
- 1–2 cloves roasted garlic (see #1)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary (more to taste)
- salt to taste
- To roast the garlic, I like to simmer the peeled cloves in a small saucepan with olive oil for 15-20 minutes over low/medium heat. The garlic gets the roast-y flavor and then you get some bonus garlic infused olive oil out of the deal. Bam.
- Puree all ingredients except rosemary in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add more oil or water as needed. Stir in the rosemary (I found that the blender didn’t really like the tough rosemary pieces in there so I just stirred it in at the end).
- Serve with warm naan, apple slices, crackers, carrots, wheat toast, roasted vegetables, pita bread, and/or anything in the world.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dip
- Cuisine: Mediterranean-Inspired
Keywords: pumpkin hummus, garlic and rosemary hummus