This really is the absolute easiest Spinach and Artichoke Pizza! Garlicky spreadable cheese, canned artichokes, fresh spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and mozzarella – all on a pre-made pizza crust. Oof, it’s good!
- one 12-inch pre-made pizza crust
- 3 ounces garlic herb spreadable cheese (I used half of a package of Alouette)
- a few jarred or canned artichokes (I used a jar of grilled marinated artichokes)
- a handful of fresh baby spinach
- a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese
- some jarred sun-dried tomatoes, sun-dried tomato pesto, or similar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Layer your crust with the spreadable cheese. Add some artichokes, spinach, a few sun-dried tomatoes or small dollops of sun-dried tomato pesto. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Broil for the last 3-4 minutes to get it really nice and browned. Top with Parmesan if you are into that kinda thing. Boom! So good.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spinach and artichoke pizza, pizza recipe, easy pizza recipe