A glow-worthy “milkshake” that is loaded with nutritients and tastes like ice cream. Awesome for breakfasts on the go.
- 1 cup frozen sweet potato, steamed (see notes)
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 scoop of your fave protein powder (vanilla is best)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- a pinch of sea salt
- Blend everything up in a high-powered blender until smooth. Add more almondmilk as needed to keep it moving smoothly. Serve topped with granola, banana slices, fruit, a drizzle of almond butter, or whatever your heart desires.
For the sweet potatoes, I recommend peeling, cutting into cubes, steaming, and then freezing ahead of time. You want them to be frozen when you blend in order to get the right texture.