A truly delicious superhero chickpea salad! Chickpeas mixed up with creamy mayo, fresh lemon, and a squeeze of sriracha. Serve with crackers, on a bed of greens, or dare we say, with the forever addicting everything bagel seasoning.
- two 14-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2–4 tablespoons sriracha
- lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste
- toast or crackers
- everything bagel seasoning
- Pulse the chickpeas through the food processor until chunky. Transfer to a bowl.
- Mix in the mayo and sriracha. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Serve on toast with avocado, greens, and everything bagel seasoning. Or in a wrap. Or in a bowl. Or with crackers. You get the idea.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chickpea salad, vegetarian salad, vegan salad, lunch prep recipe, meal prep recipe