Banana Bread Muffins – made with just 5 wholesome ingredients! no refined sugar, naturally gluten free, and SO yummy!
- 2 cups oats
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup pitted whole dates
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- not necessary, but I usually toss in a pinch of salt and cinnamon if I have them around
- not necessary, but chocolate chips are 👌🏼
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour batter into muffin tin (you should have enough for 10-12 standard size muffins). Top with chocolate chips if you want.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
We used Dole whole pitted dates which are very soft, similar to medjool dates. Medjool dates also work in this recipe. If you need to soften the dates a bit, just soak in some warm water before putting the blender. This is especially helpful if you have a less-than-awesome blender.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana bread muffins, healthy banana bread muffins, healthy banana muffins