This Beet and Burrata Salad is everything you need. Juicy beets and oranges, a creamy and luscious burrata scoop, peppery arugula, a quick vinaigrette, and crispy fried bread. SO MUCH YES!
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- a few taps of garlic powder
- a big handful of chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
(OR, a bottle of your favorite champagne dressing, lemon dressing, or similar)
For the Salad:
- one 8-ounce package cooked beets
- 2 oranges
- a handful of arugula
- 8 ounces burrata (two 4-ounce rounds)
- 4–6 slices white Tuscan-style or sourdough bread
- Shake dressing ingredients in a jar.
- Press excess juice out of the beets with a paper towel; cut them into chunks. Cut the peel off the orange; cut into chunks. Toss beets and oranges with dressing. Add arugula if you want.
- Heat a generous swizzle of olive oil over medium high heat. Add bread; fry on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- Divide into bowls, serving each bowl with a chunk of creamy burrata and a piece (or three) of grilled bread. OMG.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beet salad, burrata, fried bread