This is the best 10 Minute Veggie Fried Rice! Made with brown rice, frozen corn and peas, creamy eggs, fresh herbs, garlic, and ginger.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated*
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups brown rice (cooked, cooled, and separated)**
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1–2 cups frozen peas
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2–3 tablespoons soy sauce
- fresh chives, fresh basil, baby spinach, any other add ins you want!
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and ginger and stir fry for one minute. Crack the eggs directly into the pan and gently push them around in the pan until barely cooked, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir fry for a few minutes, adding the other tablespoon of oil and turning the heat up to get it sizzlin. The eggs should sort of incorporate and stick to the rice. NUM.
- Add the frozen corn, peas, rice vinegar, and soy sauce and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in any additional add-ins (basil is a must! SO good) and serve!
*For ginger, I used Garden Gourmet fresh ginger paste.
**I’ve used both leftover rice from the night before AND the prepackaged cooked brown rice from Seeds of Change. While normally I wouldn’t like the prepackaged, precooked stuff, it actually worked wonders for this because it separates super easily, just the way you want for fried rice.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Asian-Inspired
Keywords: fried rice, veggie fried rice, asian fried rice recipe