Blender Lemon Pie! Eggs, butter, sugar, and a WHOLE LEMON blended up and poured into a crust. Springy, custardy, simple lemon magic.
- 4 Simply Nature Organic Cage Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 1/2 cup Countryside Creamery Salted Butter, melted
- 1 whole lemon (see notes)
- 1 1/4 cups Simply Nature Organic Cane Sugar
- splash of vanilla (optional)
- unbaked 9-inch Bake House Creations Pie Crust
- powdered sugar and lemon slices for garnish
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend: Cut the lemon into sections so you can remove the seeds. Put everything in the blender (yes, the whole lemon, rind and everything!) and blend until very smooth. You may still have some very small flecks of lemon rind – that’s great.
- Bake: Unroll pie crust and press into a 9-inch pie pan. Pour filling into the pie crust. Bake for 45 minutes or until set. Dust with powdered sugar and fancify the whole thing with a lil lemon slice or twist. Serve warm (it’ll be a little looser) or chilled for about 2 hours (thicker, more dense, and my personal preference).
Lemons and Bitterness: We used a whole, regular lemon for this recipe. The white part of the lemon is the most bitter. If you’re sensitive to bitter foods and your lemon has a thick rind, we’d recommend peeling away part (or all) of that white rind. When we’re able to get lemons with thinner rinds, we have no issue blending in the lemon in full.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blender lemon pie, lemon pie, easy lemon pie