Power Peppermint Mocha! the unicorn of all holiday drinks. with 22 grams of collagen protein, which is good for joints and muscles, but also skin, nails, and hair. SO yummy!
- about a cup of strongly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I recommend light coconut milk)
- 2 scoops (or 24g) protein powder (I used Bulletproof collagen protein)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- pinch of salt
- Blend everything together until smooth and foamy. Pour into a mug and serve! Yummy!
You can also serve this cold which is equally as yummy. For making it cold, I just blend it hot first, then blend some ice in with it either until the ice is melted or until it takes on the consistency of an iced blended coffee. You might need a little extra coffee / agave / salt to carry the flavor a little farther with the addition with the ice.
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peppermint mocha, bulletproof peppermint mocha, collagen peppermint mocha