These cheesy roasted potato nachos make a quick, cheap, and easy weeknight Mexican-style dinner. Just potatoes, beans, tomatoes, and cheese!
- 4 red potatoes (not the small ones – at least medium size)
- 1 can black beans – drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes -drained
- shredded mozzarella cheese (I used about 2 cups)
- taco seasoning
- toppings: salsa, avocado, sour cream, cilantro, scallions
- Dice the potatoes. Toss them in a little olive oil and taco seasoning. Roast them at 400 degrees until golden brown and tender (about 15-20 minutes).
- Combine black beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
- In a shallow baking dish, layer roasted potatoes, black bean mixture, and cheese. Repeat.
- Bake another 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with your favorite toppings!
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: cheesy nachos, potato nachos, easy nachos recipe