This chili cheese black bean dip is always a hit! Made in a mini-crockpot and served with tortilla chips. Party food with just 5 ingredients!
- 3 cups prepared chili, or 2 cans
- 1 block cream cheese (I used light)
- 3 oz. Velveeta cheese
- 1 can black beans
- chili powder, cumin, or cayenne to taste
- cilantro for topping
- tortilla chips for dipping
- In microwaveable safe bowl, melt first 3 ingredients. Stir well until blended together. Add black beans and seasoning, if desired. Transfer to a mini-crockpot for serving. Serve with cilantro and chips!
I didn’t need to season mine at all – it just depends on the type of chili you’re using and what tastes good to you.