This Chipotle Tahini is MAGIC. A creamy tahini base, blended up with garlic and chipotles, and finished with a little orange juice for some sweetness. The best!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1–2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 small clove of garlic
- juice of 1 orange (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a small blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Dip, dunk, drizzle, and be utterly amazed.
VEGAN: No adaptation needed.
GLUTEN FREE: No adaptations needed.
KEEP IN THE FRIDGE: About 1 week.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Mexican-Inspired
Keywords: chipotle tahini, chipotle sauce, tahini sauce