Chopped Greek Salad – clean eating with TONS of flavor! cucumbers, tomato, kalamata olives, red onion, mint, parsley, quinoa, and a lemon olive oil drizzle! vegan, vegetarian.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 14-ounce can white beans (lentil and garbanzos are yummy too)
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped fresh herbs – I like mint, parsley, and basil
- 2 cups chopped red onion (one should be enough)
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers (one should be enough)
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. While the quinoa cooks, chop all your veggies.
- Toss everything together!
- Dress to taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
This is so so so versatile. Add whatever you like. I actually kept it in the fridge for three days AFTER being tossed together and it was still really tasty. Just ate it for lunch today, actually. 🙂 It resembles tabbouleh in texture so it’s not a big deal if it sops together for a day or two. Also, if you want to liven it up, just toss in a handful of greens.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: chopped greek salad, lemon greek salad, herb greek salad