Naturally Sweetened Coconut Oil Granola! Golden, crispy, satisfyingly clustered granola that is speckled with almonds, coconut flakes, oats, flax, and all the other wholesome things.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 heaping cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1 heaping cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, or other dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix everything (except the golden raisins) in a large bowl. Spread the mixture on a large baking sheet in a thin layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Stir in the golden raisins, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let the granola sit on the baking sheet for another 10-15 minutes so that clusters can form. YUMMM.
Context: This is a re-make of an older recipe! You can find the original version here.
Sweeteners: This should work fine with all honey or all maple syrup, although I personally like the mix of both.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut oil granola, healthy granola, naturally sweetened granola