This creamy cilantro dressing is super easy to make and healthy! Made with Greek yogurt, garlic, and lime juice. Delicious served on anything!
- 1 bunch cilantro (about 1 cup packed)
- 1 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each honey, lime juice, and salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 3 teaspoons water (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking. Add the sugar if you want it a little sweeter (I used the sugar and loved it, but it tasted fine without the sugar, too). You can also add water depending on how thick you want the dressing to be.
- Serve as a dressing with salads, fish, chicken, or grilled vegetables!
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cilantro dressing, healthy cilantro dressing, cilantro salad dressing