5 Ingredient Creamy Kale Pasta! This recipe can be made with pasta, kale, garlic, cashews, and almond milk. So easy and delicious!
- 3–4 cups shredded kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- 1 cup cashews (soaked – see directions)
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Original
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- squeeze of lemon juice if you have it
- 8 ounces of whatever kind of pasta you like!
- Place cashews in a bowl. Cover with water and soak for about 2 hours. Drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Heat the oil over medium low heat. Add the garlic and kale and saute for 5-10 minutes until very soft. Keep the heat low to avoid burning the garlic. Season with salt.
- Pulse all the sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender until very smooth.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve about 2 cups of the water from the pot when you drain the pasta.
- Toss the hot pasta with the sauce, kale, and just enough of the reserved pasta water to carry the sauce throughout all the noodles. Top with Parm, salt, and pepper. Voila!