Bringing you these addicting Chicken Tikka Bowls! Crispy bits of chicken tenders, crispy cucumbers, and briny pickled onions, all on a bed of fluffy quinoa with a swoop of cool mint sauce on top. You absolutely cannot go wrong with these bowls.
Crispy Chicken Tikka Bowls
- a few pieces of crispy breaded chicken (homemade option, or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup tikka masala sauce (homemade option, or store-bought)
- cooked quinoa
- sliced or diced cucumbers
- pickled red onion
- slaw (toss a few cups of shredded cabbage and carrots tossed with mayo, vinegar, and salt, or use a store-bought slaw mix)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup mayo or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- juice of a lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 hunk of jalapeño
- water to thin the sauce as needed
- Cook the chicken according to package directions. Brush with sauce and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, prep all your other elements.
- For the mint sauce, blend or pulse the ingredients through a food processor to make a smooth-ish sauce.
- Serve bowls with quinoa, slaw, cucumbers, pickled red onions, and sauce over the top. It’s crispy, salty, spicy, briney, cool, and creamy. DROOL.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Bowl
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Indian-Inspired
Keywords: chicken tikka bowls, chicken tikka, easy chicken tikka recipe