Curry Hummus! smooth, creamy, and perfect for a healthy snack or in a wrap for an awesome lunch. gluten & dairy free. YUM.
- 2 14-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (more as needed)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Blend or pulse in a food processor until smooth. Add more coconut oil, olive oil, or water to loosen as needed, depending on how thick you want it. The end!
I like to add a little squeeze of lime and a pinch of cayenne for extra heat.
Most curry pastes use shrimp paste, so if you need this to be fully vegetarian or vegan, you gotta make your own curry paste or buy a vegan one.
- Category: Dip
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: curry hummus, curry, hummus recipe