Deep Dish Cookie Bowls! Doesn’t get better than this. Buttery, crisped cookie ridges with a melty chocolate and slightly underdone center, served in bowls with a scoop of ice cream. YUM.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix butter and brown sugar. Whisk in egg yolk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir in chocolate chips. Divide between two 8-ounce ramekins and press gently to fill the bottom of each.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes (18 for underbaked, 20 for semi-baked, 22 for almost fully baked). Allow to cool for a few minutes so they firm up a bit, but definitely, obviously, of course, eat while warm, ideally with some vanilla ice cream. YUM!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: deep dish cookie, dessert for two, ramekin dessert, cookies and ice cream, easy dessert