Deep Dish S’Mores Bowls for Two! A graham-cracker loaded cookie base, top it with little squares of chocolate bars, piled high with marshmallows. An ooey-gooey, golden brown, melty, cookie-loaded miracle.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 graham cracker sheets, crushed into crumbs (I just used my hands)
- 8–10 Hershey chocolate squares, or 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- heaping 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together. Whisk in egg yolk and vanilla. Add baking powder, flour, salt, and graham crumbs.
- Divide the dough between the ramekins to make a crust (I usually do 2 ramekins, but you can also divide between 3-4 ramekins depending on size). Top with a layer of chocolate and finish topping with a heaping pile of marshmallows.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the marshmallows are lightly browned and crispy. Allow to cool (your preference, really) and serve that gooey goodness with big spoons and glasses of milk.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: s'mores bowls, deep dish s'mores, dessert for two