Deep Dish S’Mores Bowls for Two! A graham-cracker loaded cookie base, top it with little squares of chocolate bars, piled high with marshmallows. An ooey-gooey, golden brown, melty, cookie-loaded miracle.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 graham cracker sheets, crushed into crumbs (I just used my hands)
- 8–10 Hershey chocolate squares, or 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- heaping 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together. Whisk in egg yolk and vanilla. Add baking powder, flour, salt, and graham crumbs.
- Divide the dough between the ramekins to make a crust (I usually do 2 ramekins, but you can also divide between 3-4 ramekins depending on size). Top with a layer of chocolate and finish topping with a heaping pile of marshmallows.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the marshmallows are lightly browned and crispy. Allow to cool (your preference, really) and serve that gooey goodness with big spoons and glasses of milk.
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products we use and love!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American