Energy Bites! Easy no-bake recipe with real food like oats, chia seeds, peanut butter, and coconut. Stays soft and yummy for weeks in the fridge!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted if you wanna be fancy
- 1/4 cup chia seeds or flaxmeal (or a combo)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup Wholesome! organic blue agave
- Pulse the oats and pretzels through a food processor (one ingredient at a time) to get a more uniform chopped texture. I usually give each about 15 quick pulses. You want the texture to be “crushed” – somewhere between whole and completely ground.
- Mix all ingredients together until combined. Shape into balls (it helps to squeeze them to stick together) – usually I can get 20-25 with this recipe, depending on how many I eat during the shaping process. Chill in the fridge or freezer for 20-30 minutes. Done! I keep these in the freezer so they last longer and hold their shape nicely but they do well at room temperature for a day or two as well.
I used unsweetened coconut. To make them prettier, roll them in a little bit of toasted coconut or dip in chocolate.