These Pumpkin Muffins! Made with oats instead of flour and real maple syrup instead of refined sugar. And everyone loves them, including meeee!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (I used canned)
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt (1 small container)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of cinnamon and salt
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the oats for about ten seconds to get them mostly smooth.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients with the oats and pulse until mixed (some pieces of oats may remain). Stir in chocolate chips if you want them.
- Transfer to a greased muffin tin. Bake for 15-ish minutes. They’re best warm, but good the next day, too. Mmmm, yummy!
If you’re gluten free, you can use gluten free oats.
Bake the batter right away! If you wait a long time between mixing up the batter and baking, the oats will absorb a lot of moisture and the muffin texture will get gummy.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffin recipe, gluten free pumpkin muffins