This Freezer Meal Lasagna Florentine is so deliciously comforting and simple. Noodles, tomato sauce, and a creamy spinach layer!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 24-ounce jar of really good pasta sauce
- 10–12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. From frozen, bake at 425 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes, covered.
2. Remove cover and bake for 10 minutes until bubbly and browned. Let stand for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 25 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: freezer meal lasagna, vegetarian lasagna, freezer meal vegetarian lasagna recipe