Frosted Blueberry Lemonade – made with just two main ingredients. Super healthy, refreshing, and ready in seconds! So good.
- 1 1/2 cups Bai5 Limu Lemon
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons light agave nectar
- a handful of fresh mint (optional)
- 1/4 cup yogurt (optional)
- Soften the blueberries in the microwave for 30 seconds or just leave them sitting out at room temperature for 20 minutes or so. They should still be partially frozen but soft enough to easily blend.
- Blend the blueberries, Bai5 Limu Lemon, lemon juice and zest, agave nectar, mint leaves, and yogurt together until smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with a few fresh mint sprigs. If you can’t serve immediately, just be sure to stir or shake the frosted blueberry lemonade before serving because it will separate as it rests.
The lemon juice and zest bumps up the flavor. The agave offsets the tang of the fresh lemon juice. And the yogurt just gives the whole thing a little more bulk and creaminess – making it feel less like a slushie and more like a creamy smoothie. And the mint – just, YUM.
All of those things would be optional, though, so mix and/or match and/or find some yummy add-ins that you might like!
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry lemonade, lemonade recipe, frosted lemonade