This garlic shrimp and zucchini wrap has sauteed garlic shrimp stuffed into a whole wheat tortilla with grilled zucchini. A perfect and simple lunch.
- 10–12 uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail-off*
- 1 small zucchini
- 2 tbs. creamy garlic scape dip, or another garlicky sauce
- 2 tbs. sour cream
- 2 whole wheat wraps
- 1/2 tbs. butter
- 1/2 tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (x2)
- Thaw shrimp, if using frozen shrimp. Chop zucchini; heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini to skillet, sprinkle with paprika and salt/pepper to taste. Saute for a few minutes until tender-crisp and browned on the outside.
- Remove from skillet and set aside. Melt butter in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to skillet, sprinkle with paprika and salt/pepper to taste. Cook for 3-5 minutes until pink all the way through and browned on the outside. Remove and combine with zucchini.
- Spread wraps with creamy garlic scape dip. Add half the zucchini/shrimp mixture to each wrap, and top each with a tablespoon of sour cream. Wrap and enjoy!
I just buy a bag of raw frozen shrimp with the tails already removed so that I don’t have to remove the tails while cooking or while I’m eating the wrap! To thaw the shrimp, let it sit in a bowl of cold water for about 10-15 minutes and then drain the water.
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shrimp and zucchini wrap, zucchini wrap, shrimp wrap