Ginger Melon Chillers are made with fresh ginger and cantaloupe, orange juice, honey, and lime. Super simple and refreshing.
- 2 cups frozen, cubed cantaloupe
- 12 oz. lemon lime soda (i.e. Sprite)
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- juice of 1 lime
- Blend cantaloupe with 6 oz. of the soda and the orange juice.
- Add honey, ginger, and lime and blend until very smooth.
- Add remaining soda, give it one last whir in the blender, and serve immediately.
Frozen cantaloupe makes for a much smoother drink. If you don’t use frozen cantaloupe, the drink might have some pulp from the melon. To get rid of the pulp, just strain the drink through a sieve. Also, you can substitute the soda and ginger for ginger ale.
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ginger melon chillers, ginger melon drink, melon drink