These easy Golden Grahams s’mores bars are made with Golden Grahams cereal. I cannot believe how simple and addicting these are!
- 1 bag (10.5 oz) miniature marshmallows (5 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips (9 oz)
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box (13 oz) Golden Grahams cereal (8 cups)
- Grease 13×9-inch pan with butter. Reserve 1 cup of the marshmallows. In a large saucepan, melt the chocolate chips, butter, corn syrup and remaining marshmallows over low heat. Stir until completely melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour cereal into saucepan. Stir until coated with the melted chocolate mixture. Stir in remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
- With buttered back of spoon, press mixture in pan. Cool at least 1 hour or until firm. Store loosely covered at room temperature.