Who doesn’t love bacon on grilled, buttery bread? This Gorgonzola and bacon panini with spinach is really easy to prepare but it packs a big flavor punch.
- wheat bread
- deli turkey
- pea puree (or other sauce that you like)
- spinach leaves (not too many, please)
- Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- crispy bacon
- Assemble and spread butter over bread.
- Fry in a griddle or press!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: panini recipe, gorgonzola and bacon, turkey panini, sandwich recipe