This Greek salad is made with fresh spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, banana peppers, parsley, feta cheese, and homemade paprika croutons. Yum!
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced small
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 2 tbs. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- a few banana pepper slices, chopped
- 2 tbs. feta cheese
- 1 serving of bread (ciabatta or sandwich bread)
- 1/2 tbs. butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and/or Greek dressing
- Mix the paprika into the melted butter. Pour bread cubes and combine with butter mixture. Spread onto baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees. While still hot, sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix together, including croutons. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, or Greek dressing. I used Seeds of Change Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette. Yum.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: greek salad, paprika croutons