This is my favorite way to use chicken sausage! Sauteed and sliced, with Mozzarella cheese and fresh spinach, on a thin pizza crust, and grilled.
- 3 garlic naan flatbreads (or any other prepared crust)
- 3 chicken sausages, such as Gold n’ Plump Parmesan Italian
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- fresh spinach
- fresh diced tomatoes
- fresh basil
- olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium high. Cook sausages until browned and cooked through. You can make them sliced, in the casing, or ground, out of the casing (I like it better out of the casing).
- Spread naan with pizza sauce (1/3 cup per pizza). Top with chicken sausage, cheese, fresh spinach, and tomatoes – in any order.
- Grill for 15-25 minutes, until the bottom of the crust is brown and crispy and the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with fresh basil and drizzle with oil.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: chicken sausage pizza, grilled pizza, mozzarella pizza