Three-Ingredient Homemade Cauliflower Gnocchi that is pillowy, crispy, and pairs perfectly with just about any sauce you’ve got. Easy, healthy-ish, and seriously delicious!
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen cauliflower florets (about 5 cups fresh works, too)
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Bring a pot of water to boil over high heat. Add cauliflower and cook for 5-8 minutes, until tender. Drain.
- Lay cauliflower on a clean towel and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Squeeze excess water out of cauliflower. (Squeeze more! We want all that water out.)
- Place cauliflower in a food processor. Pulse until it makes crumbles. Add flour and salt. Pulse lightly until a soft, sticky dough forms.
- Place dough on a floured work surface. Cut into 4 sections. Roll each section into a rope. Cut each rope into little gnocchi pieces.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a swizzle of oil and gnocchi and cook until browned. (You may need to do this in batches, depending on the size of your pan.) Add a splash of water at the end to steam – this ensures that the gnocchi will finish cooking through the inside.
- Add your sauce to the pan with the gnocchi. Toss to combine. Mwah!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: cauliflower gnocchi, gnocchi recipe, homemade gnocchi, vodka sauce, vegetarian gnocchi, vegan gnocchi