This Honey and Wild Blueberry Smoothie is so simple and delicious. Creamy, refreshing, and healthy – a great, easy breakfast or snack!
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (or just enough to help things blend smoothly)
- 1 heaping tablespoon raw honey (more to taste)
- 1/2 cup kale or any other add ins that you want
- Place bananas, mangoes, blueberries, yogurt, and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add the kale and honey; blend again until smooth.
- If desired (and especially if all your ingredients were fresh instead of frozen), add a few ice cubes to increase the volume of the smoothie and help it stay chilled. Crush until smooth.
- Top with additional blueberries and serve immediately.
Sometimes I add a spoonful of strawberry or raspberry jam as well to keep it sweet and berry-tasting.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American