Peanut Butter Blossoms! Soft cookie with just enough delicious chocolate.
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2–3 bags Hershey’s kisses
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Beat butter, brown sugar, white sugar, peanut butter, and eggs.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Form into 1-inch balls and roll in a shallow dish of white sugar. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Immediately after baking, press one unwrapped Hershey’s kiss into the center of the cookie.
We also pressed a small piece of dough into mini muffin tins, stuck an unwrapped mini Reese’s in the middle, baked for 8-10 minutes, and decorated with sprinkles.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter blossom cookies, peanut butter kiss cookies, peanut butter cookies