Oreo Truffles. Just 3 ingredients and hardly any time at all! So simple and SO YUM.
- 2 packages Oreo cookies
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 15 ounce packages almond bark
- Pulse the Oreo cookies in a blender or food processor until fine crumbs form.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the cream cheese or mash it all together with your hands.
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the almond bark. Dip each ball into the almond bark and place on a foil or wax paper lined surface. Decorate with sprinkles or drizzled chocolate and let set. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American