Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup! MMMM! So good for a chilly winter day.
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt (pepper to taste)
- 8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- Place all ingredients except egg noodles in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken directly in the bowl of the slow cooker using two large forks to pull it apart. Add the egg noodles and season generously with more salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another 15-30 minutes, and serve with bread.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American