Inner Goddess Raspberry Breakfast Bowls are loaded with nutrients, ready in 20 minutes, and perfect for breakfasts on the go.
- 10 ounces frozen mangoes or peaches
- 1 cup water
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxmeal
- 1/4 cup honey
- a pinch of salt
- berries, granola, nuts, coconut, and cream for topping
- Soften the frozen fruit in the microwave or by leaving it out on the counter for a little while.
- Blend the peaches with the water. Blend the raspberries with the coconut milk.
- Combine the two fruit puree mixtures and stir in the chia seeds, flax, honey, and salt. Let stand for 10-15 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with toppings of your choice. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to three days – add water to leftovers to rehydrate (the chia seeds will soak up a lot of the moisture, making them super thick).
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast bowls, raspberry breakfast bowls, fruit breakfast bowls