Jalapeño Ranch! Creamy, tangy, thick but drizzly, a little classic dill flavor, and a subtle kick of fresh jalapeño. SO GOOD.
- 1 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper, ribs and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a small blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
VEGAN: Replace the yogurt / olive oil with the following: 1/2 cup vegan mayo, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup water. You may also want to reduce the salt as mayo has some saltiness already.
GLUTEN FREE: No adjustment needed.
KEEPS IN THE FRIDGE: 3-4 days if made with yogurt, 1 week if made with mayo.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American