Kale Chimichurri! Lots of kale and green herbs, olive oil and lime juice, any nuts/seeds you have on hand, and a punch of garlic and red pepper flakes. THE BEST.
- 1 cup packed kale (stems removed)
- 1 cup packed cilantro and/or parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- juice of 2 limes (or 1/4 cup white vinegar)
- 1/4 cup cashews, sunflower seeds, or almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a small blender or food processor until mostly smooth.
- Pour on everything and feel like a kale-loaded million bucks.
VEGAN: No adaptation needed.
GLUTEN FREE: No adaptation needed.
KEEP IN THE FRIDGE: About 5 days.
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: kale chimichurri, chimichurri recipe, kale sauce