This Loaded Turkey Panini is perfect for all your Thanksgiving leftovers! Pack them into this sandwich and grill to golden brown perfection.
- 2 slices of thick, sturdy white or wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- a few slices of turkey
- a few sage leaves
- a few spoonfuls of cranberry sauce (or raspberry jam!)
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1 slice Muenster cheese
- Heat a skillet or panini press to medium high heat.
- Place the bread on a plate. Layer the ingredients between the two pieces of bread: turkey, sage, cranberry sauce, goat cheese, bacon, and Muenster cheese. Spread each piece of bread with butter on the outside.
- Transfer to the hot skillet or panini press and press together gently to help the whole thing stick together. When the outside is golden brown and the inside is melted and warm, remove from heat, slice, and serve.
You can also add another other Thanksgiving leftovers to this sandwich – I have this sixth sense that stuffing would be ahhhmazing on this. Also, if you have a little extra time (or a little extra grease in your pan from cooking the bacon) fry your sage leaves to get them nice and light and crispy!
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: thanksgiving panini, loaded turkey panini, thanksgiving leftover sandwich