This Miso Crunch Salad is made for springtime! Major crunch for veggies like cabbage and kale, a tiny bite of heat from chili-flavored peanuts, chilled shrimp, and the perfect sweet miso dressing.
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice (4-6 limes)
- 1/4 cup white miso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Miso Crunch Salad:
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 5 cups shredded Tuscan kale
- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup chili-flavored peanuts (or something similar)
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Shake all dressing ingredients in a jar, or blend together in a small food processor (affiliate link) until smooth. If it’s on the thicker side, add a bit of water until it pours smoothly off the end of a spoon.
- Toss all salad ingredients with dressing! You can do this as a large batch (serves 4-6) or prep the elements and store them separately to make the salads one at a time for individual lunches and dinners throughout the week, which is what I usually do! Crunchy, sweet, delicate, and fresh!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: Asian-Inspired
Keywords: miso salad, shrimp salad, salad recipe