This simple Parmesan pesto tilapia is broiled to a cheesy golden perfection and topped with pesto and fresh chopped tomatoes. Just 5 ingredients.
- 4 6-ounce tilapia filets
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh chopped tomatoes
- salt, pepper, lemon juice, melted butter
- Preheat the broiler. Pat the tilapia dry with a paper towel. Place on a baking sheet lined with foil. Coat the foil with cooking spray or olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Sprinkle each fish filets with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese. Broil for 10-11 minutes or until the fish is no longer translucent and the cheese is browned on the top.
- Top each filet with fresh tomatoes and a tablespoon of pesto. If you have extra Parmesan, add just a tiny bit over the top of the fish, tomatoes, and pesto – it can look really pretty. 🙂 Top with salt, pepper, lemon juice, and/or melted butter.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: parmesan pesto tilapia, pesto tilapia, parmesan tilapia