These peanut butter and honey muffins are easy to make and so delicious for breakfast or a snack. Fluffy, light, and perfect peanut butter honey flavor!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons honey (agave nectar if vegan)
- 3/4 cup milk (almond, soy, etc. if vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the peanut butter and oil and mix with a fork until crumbs form.
- Add the milk and honey and mix until just combined. Do not beat.
- Pour into muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and bake for 10-12 minutes, until tops are golden brown and spring back when you touch them.
I don’t have temperature controls on my oven (eek!) so I am guessing about the exact temperature. It was medium-hot. 🙂 Muffins are easy – just keep an eye on them.
This recipe makes 6 muffins.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter muffins, honey muffins, peanut butter and honey muffins